Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have three emails in my inbox that I am unable to delete. One of them when I try to open it resets the Treo. I could use some advice. I have tried to select all messages and then delete, but that doesn't work. What do I do?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Is it IMAP? You could just use "reload" to reload the Mailbox from the server. You might first try a reset. I don't know what this might be offhand, though.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Trying to "reload" from the console crashed my Treo. Is there a folder on my memory card I could delete? Or even delete all of it and I can re-add my mailboxes
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    If you're using SD card mailboxes, the LAST thing you'd want to do is delete the Chatter directory. If you want to try reconstituting the mailbox, just shutdown chatteremail, delete the database (xxxChatterDB, where xxx is the mailbox name), and go back into Chatter - Chatter should offer to rebuild it.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Worked perfectly! I don't know what the bad message was in the box but it is gone. The title was just symbols, and like I stated when I tried to open it, the Treo reset. It would have to be a corupt email that someone sent cause I don't get virus or spam in that box.

Thanks again for your email and the great product
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

No problem. It turns out that the SD card mechanism is VERY robust. Not only has nobody ever lost messages on SD card (unlike the high-priced spread), but it can be used to completely restore RAM databases as well.

Marc