1.    #1  
    This may be a silly question but it has been bugging me for some time. When I get a call on my second line, I cannot hang up on just one call. The only option on the screen (and for the hangup button) is to disconnect all lines. If one person hangs up on me the line never drops. I can swap over to my other call but the treo still has both lines connected, both charging me airtime.
    What is the proper way to disconnect only 1 line when 2 lines are connected?
    Good question. On the treo 300 I used to be able to drop just one of the calls by pushing the backspace key. The other line would ring you back after a few seconds and you would only be connected to 1 call. This doesn't seem to work on the T650.
    When I have 2 calls on the line (not conferenced) when I hang up on one, it automatically switches to the other line (Cingular).
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    On Sprint Treo 650s (I have no knowledge of Cingular) you can not hang up just one line. But if you hit the "Hang Up" button, then the foreground line will get disconnected, and if the other line is still connected, you will get called back in about 20 seconds and when you answer you will be connected to that call already in progress.

Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    You're right on about Sprint, this is something that is not supported by the network and there is no workaround.
  6.    #6  
    I do have sprint, and that is how it used to work on my Treo 600. Now if I hit the hang-up button on one line while I have another on hold, it just disconnects both. I never get a ring back in a few second like I used to get. Super lame!
    I put both on hold, then click onto one, then I can hang it up and go back to the other one.
    Unlocked -1.51---117-CNG
    Handspring Deluxe w/phone->Treo 180->Treo 650
    A "SMALL" detail that the sprint rep forgot to share! :-(
    I guess there's still an advantage to being able to see a second call and take it.
    But if it turns out the second call wasn't important, you can't get back to the first
    call! Who's the nimrod that decided that was an okay feature??
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    A "SMALL" detail that the sprint rep forgot to share! :-(
    I guess there's still an advantage to being able to see a second call and take it.
    But if it turns out the second call wasn't important, you can't get back to the first
    call! Who's the nimrod that decided that was an okay feature??
    No, you can switch back to the first call in Sprint by hitting the Swap Calls button. It's just that the second call remains on hold indefinitely until you hit the Hang Up button (I've never exeprienced having the background call call back a few seconds later, but that may be the case -- I don't get that many calls while I'm already talking).
    So maybe this is Sprints way of getting you to use up those minutes!!!

Evil genius!!!!!!!