1.    #1  
    Marc,

If I am in summary mail box view and press "r" for reply, quite often the incorrect message pops up and I begin replying to the wrong message. In other words, if the blue box is around message #1, and I hit "r", instead of message #1 popping up to reply to, message #4 might be displayed and I begin replying to the wrong message.

Thanks,

Mike
    The only way I can imagine that happening is if you tap as it is adding messages, or something like that.

Marc
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    This happens to me as well.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    This happens to me as well.
    This has happened to me as well, though not consistently.
    elbastardocalvo
    Well, it happens to me also, but mostly on Thunderbird. I'm not sure if what you're talking about is a bug or something inevitable when you're working quickly.

Marc
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I'm not that I understand what you're saying about "working quickly". That's not a phrase in my vocabulary. Anyway, I don't use Thunderbird. Think this could be related to the bug where a message down in the list moves to the top?
    I'm pretty sure that deletions going on "in the background" don't change the selected message (i.e. for replies, deletion, etc.) In other words, if messages get deleted while you watch, the cursor should stay where it is. Maybe there's another case, though.

Marc