1.    #1  
    Has anyone gotten emails from your ship in the navy pushed to your treo using chatter? Can this be done?
    I'm sure it can be done. You'd probably need the OWA plug-in. Have your IT's help you with the settings and whatnot.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano
    Has anyone gotten emails from your ship in the navy pushed to your treo using chatter? Can this be done?
    Can you not just have your navy email address forwarded to an imap account that is synced with chatter?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Can you not just have your navy email address forwarded to an imap account that is synced with chatter?
    The only problem is is that it might not support forwarding. I SHOULD know...I AM in the Navy, after all(but only for 1 more month!)
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?