1.    #1  
    I'm a newbie-poster here.. I've been reading the posts pretty frequently but have yet to post myself. I ran a few searches, and tried everything out there, but I don't think they really apply to my situation. So here's the problem:

my treo650 worked PERFECTLY until yesterday. All of a sudden, it starts resetting on its own, NON-STOP. Actually, as I'm writing this, it has restarted 3 times already. I've tried soft and warm resets and resyncing. I've even turned my phone off for a few hours. I've got plenty of memory left. I've been using zlauncher and chattermail (don't know if that's relevant). I've tried shutting down chattermail and disconnecting my internet.

Does anyone know what I can do?? Please help... I love my treo, and I couldn't imagine parting it now. Thanks!
    It's most likely a software conflict thats causing the resets. What was the last application you installed prior to the onset of the resets?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  3.    #3  
    I only have Chatter, ZLauncher, VolumeCare and DirAssist. I've had them on my treo for months, and I haven't recently added more apps. That's why I'm so puzzled...
    Are you getting a message about your memory being low and needing to delete something?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Hard Reset
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Are you getting a message about your memory being low and needing to delete something?
    I never again want to hear anyone say my avatar is annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I never again want to hear anyone say my avatar is annoying.
    your avatar is annoying
    Another poster is having a similar problem:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=112311
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I installed the new version of ZLauncher the other day and 30 minutes later it threw me into a reset loop. Had to hard reset and restore from backup that I made that morning...
    Could the new version of Zlauncher causing the other resets too?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!