1.    #1  
    Would like to have it disabled when not charging. Is there any way to automatically have it enable when it detects the charger is plugged in?
    Hmmm, I'm not sure on this one but I think there's an app out there called Profiles that might accomodate you.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I don't believe Profiles (freeware) can control the BT radio but it can start a profile base upon an external trigger, such as connecting to the cradle. Profile Care (shareware) can control the BT radio but lacks the external trigger feature. Jeff has said in the past that this is on his to do list, but I think he has been too busy with Volume Care to pursue it.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry