1.    #1  
    Does this software have capabilities of a normal GPS such as entering POI's by coordinates? I like to do some geocaching and mapping and would like to use the software I've already paid for. It's great for navigation but looks like it might be lacking the more traditional GPS type features. Am I missing something?
    For TTNav5, you can create a poi category and input poi's using GPs as indicated by this thread. Also, if you create a poi based on your location, then you can "export" the position of that poi using poiedit. Other than that, TTNav5 is not very useful wrt latitude & longitude information. Navigator 6 is due out soon, maybe that will be more GeoCache friendly.
    Last edited by jrfaris; 04/19/2006 at 08:46 PM.
  3.    #3  
    what other software is out there to use with the bluetooth gps in a more traditional gps manner? I've been looking at cachemate and cachnav for the geocaching.
    If you searched the forums you would find the same information I did a few weeks ago.. But anyway.. Try cotoGPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan
    what other software is out there to use with the bluetooth gps in a more traditional gps manner? I've been looking at cachemate and cachnav for the geocaching.
    You could try my application GeoNiche. See http://www.RayDarLLC.com/