1.    #1  
    I have been trying to do this *$&# all day, and I still do not know what I'm doing.....

Is there anybody that can give me step by step instructions with converting my mp3 to wave.....then cutting the portion of the wav file using audacity.

So far I have converted a mp3 to a wav file.....I don't know what to do from here....I did load the file using audacity, but do not know how to cut the portion of the song that I want to use.....

Also, whats the easiest way to email it to my phone....I tried sending a wav file to my email address but it was a no go....SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysoul
    I have been trying to do this *$&# all day, and I still do not know what I'm doing.....

Is there anybody that can give me step by step instructions with converting my mp3 to wave.....then cutting the portion of the wav file using audacity.

So far I have converted a mp3 to a wav file.....I don't know what to do from here....I did load the file using audacity, but do not know how to cut the portion of the song that I want to use.....

Also, whats the easiest way to email it to my phone....I tried sending a wav file to my email address but it was a no go....SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED!
    Doing this from memory since it's been forever since using Audacity.

Open the mp3
    Export to .wav
    highlight the area(s) you want to delete
    hit the delete key on keyboard
    save file.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."