1.    #1  
    I am the guinea pig for my company in testing the new version of the Treo 700 with Goodlink service. I am using Goodlink verison 4.7.0.25.

I have been experiencing a number of "freezing" incidents and I am not clear whether the problem is with Good or MS Mobile 5. It seems like the problem arises when I am doing a number of activities and the device runs out of processor or memory. For example, I was checking my Good emails when my phoen rang and I tried to hit the "answer" button (a million times) and it just hung there, doing nothing while I missed the call.

I have additionally had incidents where ActiveSync was trying to connect and was unable (can't rememebr the error) but it told me to reboot the device which did not make a difference. I again think I was doing other stuff at the same time.

Is there a resources issue with the device in my configuration? The only additonal software I have is Goodlink. Any help or advice towards avoiding this from happening is appreciated. I am trying to get Good 4.8 installed.

Scott
    Palm released a ROM update today for the 700, that when combined with 4.8, should address the lion's share of the issues.
    Am I missing something? I thought the Good contacts would be integrated with the Today screen Lookup field as well as the Speed Dial set-up in 4.8?

I guess I read too much into the Release Notes that indicated 'Improved navigation on Treo 700w Today Screen'

This has to be a pretty major functionality gap for most users; I was hanging onto to the 700w because I thought that this would be addressed in 4.8.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjackson
    Am I missing something? I thought the Good contacts would be integrated with the Today screen Lookup field as well as the Speed Dial set-up in 4.8?

I guess I read too much into the Release Notes that indicated 'Improved navigation on Treo 700w Today Screen'
    I agree, this is a major oversight. The lookup feature is a highly touted feature of the 700w.