1.    #1  
    I have toshiba sd card (2.0 GB), My Treo 650 can read the card, but when I put the card in my laptop, I can't read. Any suggestion?. I will like to send movies and songs to my card, directly from my computer to my card. Thanks. I can do this with my 1 GB card, but not with the 2 GB. Thanks
    Had similar problem with 2GB PNY card (which reported as a Toshiba). Talked with their support and they decided it was defective so I ended up returning it. Didn't get a replacement because it had very slow write speeds. I believe the 2GB issue it is likely related to the age of the laptop software. I have a PCIA card reader that is pretty old (from ACER). I checked and couldn't find a reader software upgrade on their site. I considered getting a new SD reader for the notebook but haven't done so yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    Had similar problem with 2GB PNY card (which reported as a Toshiba). Talked with their support and they decided it was defective so I ended up returning it. Didn't get a replacement because it had very slow write speeds. I believe the 2GB issue it is likely related to the age of the laptop software. I have a PCIA card reader that is pretty old (from ACER). I checked and couldn't find a reader software upgrade on their site. I considered getting a new SD reader for the notebook but haven't done so yet.
    Thanks for your reply, I would like to copy my old 1GB to my new one 2GB, but I can't read the card to my computer, also I bought 8 in 1 card reader but I can't read the 2GB. May be if anyone can give me the tip for this. Or I have to install all of my programs again, I don't know. Thanks.
    Did the new card reader come with it's own driver file? What is the error message you are getting on your laptop and what Operating System are you running on it?
    http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/

Try this....won't cost ya nuthin to try it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/

Try this....won't cost ya nuthin to try it.
    Card Export 2 is a nice option, it's working for me now. I use Windows XP profesional and my problem is than my computer do not recognize the card. I tried format the card and I can't do it with the computer, I have to format with my palm. Card export2 is working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by armevi
    but when I put the card in my laptop, I can't read.
    WOW! The card must be powerful for it to have that effect on you.