1.    #1  
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    LOL, ok I'm talking to myself.

Just got the skins today and I love them! Used the last link and got 3 sets of skins. They bring my Treo to life.

Now I'm waiting for my clear case I ordered.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    pics?
  4.    #4  
    The pic came out lighter than the color actual is. It's more of a fuschia pink.

http://home.comcast.net/~amsims/vinyl_pink_small.jpeg

Edit, sorry it's so large I had to use my digicam.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 04/26/2006 at 04:24 PM.

not quite my color but cool. i might get one to cover all these scratches
    The skin color coordinates with your avatar. Bravo!
    Interesting... I'd be concerned about it getting the keys sticky or being up too high to press them properly.

Does it cover the sides well? I find my naked Treo too slippery mainly because of the sides.

My wife would probably love something like this, however.. heh.. Does it come off fairly clean, and do you expect it would peel if used in a pouch case?

For the price I think I might do it and just see if she likes it or not.. Might wait to see what you have to say about the key usability and such first.
  8.    #8  
    Khaytsus, it doesn't really touch the keys because it is cut out around them. It does not cover the side, just the front and back. The backside is a good fit but the two corners near the bottom rear does not come completely down to the bottom. Not a biggie for me, I'll try and post another pic.

I just placed them on the Treo today and when realigning it came off very easily. The real test is the test of time; Peeling and puckering up. The case should not be a problem but I will know later.

Edit here is a pic of the back:

http://home.comcast.net/~amsims/vinyl_back_small
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 04/26/2006 at 04:26 PM.

Interesting.. It looks like it curves around, but just the back of the battery compartment I guess.. That's better than nothing.

I might order some of these for kicks regardless, $10 isn't bad.
    those look pretty good - I agree w/ you khaytsus - for the money, why not. If nothing else, just for the backside.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  11.    #11  
    Just got my clear case today, Woo Hoo!

http://home.comcast.net/~amsims/clear_case_small.jpeg

Update: Hehe, I remembered this software app to resize and here you go.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 04/26/2006 at 04:14 PM.

we gotta teach you how to edit a picture!

Thanks for the original links - I think I am ordering some of the vinyls. BTW - are they less slick than a bare Treo?
    Last edited by bubbatex; 04/26/2006 at 03:23 PM.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex
    we gotta teach you how to edit a picture!
    LOL, I'm all ears.

BTW - a real easy way - if you have the jpeg in a Windows computer, you can open it with Paint and then go Image> Stretch and Skew and then play with the Horizonal and Vertical % - start by reducing the pict above by about 60% (change values to 40%). Play with it, it is easy.
    Last edited by bubbatex; 04/26/2006 at 08:49 PM.
  15.    #15  
    Thanks for the motivation Bubba!