Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    After I hard reset my Treo650 and re-install DeskTop softrware for clear my Treo's memory but the Speed Dial function is losing. Who can tell me what can I do?

Thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    The Speed Dial numbers are stored in a file called "PhoneFavoritesDB.pdb". When you hotsync your treo, that file is copied into the backup location on your computer. The backup is located in a folder with a path like "C:\Program Files\PalmOne\%UserID%\Backup". In order to get your Speed Dial numbers back, you have to copy that file back to your Treo.

But since you reinstalled the Palm software on your computer, then that file is gone, and so you are out of luck.

Next time, don't reinstall the desktop software - there's really no need unless there is something going on with your computer.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Before I reinstall DeskTop and Hard reset Treo 650, I backup the PalmOne folder already. When I install the DeskTop then install Palm software one by one which included "PhoneFavoritesDB.pdb & PhoneFavorites2DB.pdb". But the SpeedDial function is not working.

Two questions

1. I don't know why there are two simlar files here "PhoneFavoritesDB.pdb & PhoneFavorites2DB.pdb". Is it normal?

2. Might be one of Palm file which I installation effects this function, because I Hard reset Treo again the Speed Dial function is OK, this time there is not any software within my Treo, but will lose this function after I HotSync with DeskTop.

Thanks anyway