1.    #1  
    Im a new owner slowly getting to grips with a Treo 650.

Question 1.
    When Im on a phone call and another call is incoming I get a big drop in volume which I could really do without. Any way of switching this off?

Question 2.
    I phone someone and their line is busy. I get a message saying do I want to redial them? Of course I dont - their busy. Any way of switching off the message???

Thanks for any help.
    What carrier are you with?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  3.    #3  
    Im based in Barbados, West Indies with Digicel. Unlocked Treo 650.
    Well, for question 1 - have you tried a soft reset? And as far as question 2 is concerned, you probably just need to dig a little deeper. I'm sure that's an option you can change somewhere.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Has the mudda s**** tried volume care?
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffinbds
    Question 2.
    I phone someone and their line is busy. I get a message saying do I want to redial them? Of course I dont - their busy. Any way of switching off the message???
    This message is not a function of the phone - it is coming from your carrier or maybe even the carrier of the person you are calling.