1.    #1  
    so I have a verizon treo 650 and I have upgraded to the latest official ROM. my friend has a newer version of the SMS app on his cingular treo. how can I get this SMS app? if it can't be put on a verizon treo, is there a better SMS app out there? the built in one sucks! I would pay good money for a decent less clunky SMS app.

please! bueller?

thanks
    rick
    You and me are totally opposite. I love the SMS application on my Treo 650. It's the best.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    i have a 600 and i dont like the way it turns messages into a "conversation" and then you have to clear it. i like how on my old phone it was smple. there was an inbox, and and outbox.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  4. kjk
    Not sure if that works on 600 too, but on 650 you can turn off the conversations via Preferences\Chat\Crate chats from messages. Change "Only if I replied" to "Never" and voila, no conversations, just inbox and outbox.
    InfoMan - wireless information agent
    iPedia - wireless encyclopedia
    iNoah - wireless dictionary

http://www.arslexis.com - software for Palm and Treo
    I've looked into alternate SMS apps as well, but there really aren't many options out there. Just goes to show you how good the built-in app is.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?