1.    #1  
    Maybe a dum question but...
    Dropped my treo and power wont come on. I set up for an advanced xchange, I should have my new one in two days they say.
    Here is my issue, I cant do a hard reset on treo because I cant even get it to come on. I banged it around a few times, and got it to load, but then screen crashed again. When I do get it to stay on, the screen palm logo appears, the bar starts to go, and then it disappears. The screen just stays lit, but blank. I accept that my treo is toast. But I'm concerned about my data when it goes back to plam. I have some sensative data on there. Should I be concerned. It is password protected...
    Thanks for any input...
    I guess you havent' had a chance to back up your treo yet. It sounds like you have already done a hotsync. Yes, it does sound like your treo is toast, but their turn-around is pretty good, I've had to do that also.

If you know where to look on your computer, you may have that info already backed up, but I'll leave that for someone else to tell you where.
  3.    #3  
    thanks m...i did back up fairly recently ago. My concern is not so much as the back up as it is if they will be able to recover the data and access the sensitive passwords i have on there...
    Thanks again