Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not in /palm/launcher, right? Just any random path? Like something in the root of the SD card?

Interesting.
    I didn't install yet, but is anyone getting resets? In another thread, someone did.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I am getting resets - I no longer have 5.4 though and therefore have no idea if it is related. Ben
    I have looked around and 5.4 is no longer available. If someone has it, I will try it again. I run HanDBase for a few hours a day and it has recently been crashing something fierce. Ben
  5.    #25  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/21/2006 at 03:12 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    No crashes here.. Last time ZLauncher crashed on me was when they added "Launch" into the file manager..

Although it seems like my dbcache is lower than normal, but I've added several things recently and doubt it's ZLauncher.. But if it were, that would account for it. We know how stable the 650 is with low dbcache..
    Franko, thank you much. I am going to test drive this one again. I never had a problem with it and with 5.4.1, no problem to speak of that points directly to it. There is an application I use for hours throughout the day that is having problems on the 650; the developer has been working on it for two week and a couple of days ago they finally got it to start crashing on their Sprint Treo 650 - so maybe I will have an answer - but this does not hurt to look at.

Thanks! Ben
    I used Pilot Install to them install it via Bluetooth and after a reset, maybe this will be a great day in paradise, 2,500 miles west of somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Ben
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12