1.    #1  
    I'm a registered owner of Pocket Tunes. I upgraded to 3.1.4 and now I can't get WMP to work with PT. WMP can see the 650, but when I click on either the Automatic or the Manual synchronization with PT, Windows Media Player throws an error that says 'Windows Media Player cannot modify the synchronization settings at this time. Try again later'.

I've tried removng both PT and WMP, reinstalling both, clearing my 650's licenses, deleting the WMPInfo.xml file from my SD card. The only thing that got me close was to reinstall version 3.1.1 of PT, but I'd like to bring the version up to 3.1.3, at the least, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any suggestions?
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    I have upgraded and have been able to sync with WMP. I do get an error on the Treo after the sync completes as follows:
    Unknown MTP Error (0x8004C02A)
    Not sure what it means as the mp3 files get transferred ok. I have the previous version of PTunes if you want the prc, I could send to you.
    I upgraded to 3.1.4 last week and could not connect to Yahoo Music. I got the Unknown MTP Error. I contacted normsoft and then sent them some log files. They are apparently looking into the issue and I will send them a link to this thread. There apparently is a bug in 3.1.4 with the MTP issue. Funny thing is, if I rollback my pTunes on my Treo to 3.1.3 (with a restore from a backup file), it works fine and the music transfers. Glad to see the problem is not just for me.
  4.    #4  
    First, I'd love to get a copy of the 3.1.3 prc. I was hoping that Normsoft would add a link while they're working on the issue, but I haven't seen that on their page, yet.

I tried another test, this time just reinstalling the media conduit. This didn't work. Also, I tried reformatting my SD card from FAT32 to FAT... still no go.

However, I did have a minor(!!!) success... If I remove the card, I can get the device to sync via WMP10. However, since I only have 3 megs free on the 650 to begin with, I really don't want to sync my music over there.

Hopefully, this little bit of additional information helps Normsoft...
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre