1.    #1  
    Seems that my Documents to go was stripped also... I used the SD card install method on it.. I don't know how to add it back in except to reload the Factory 1.20 ENA from the Palm site and and then edit my own ROM after that?

All I need is the FAT32, Fixed Camera stuff, SMS Fix I think?

What happened to the Camera stuff with the Palm 1.20 ENA?

I think I have the custom Rom Routine down pretty good..

Also is Neatfreak the best Automatic Uninstaller? I don't want to be looking for pieces of leftovers.. Just hit delete and have the tool do it all!
    Docs to Go is not in ROM for Unlocked GSM (Not sure if it is in ROM for any Treo) IT is loaded from the Disk into RAM. What camera stuff are you talking about?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Docs to Go is not in ROM for Unlocked GSM (Not sure if it is in ROM for any Treo) IT is loaded from the Disk into RAM. What camera stuff are you talking about?

How do I get my Docs to Go back again? I need that but want to stay Unbranded.. I understand there is a tool to put the Docs to Go in the CARD...

Also I seem to remember when I first did the Palm 1.20 updater and I clicked the camera icon on the favorites button it said it could not find the app and asked if I wanted to delete it from the favorites button. Maybe I screwed it up..

I must have updated the phone 5 times today.. Gonna do all over tomorrow..
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    How do I get my Docs to Go back again? I need that but want to stay Unbranded.. I understand there is a tool to put the Docs to Go in the CARD...
    It's on the install CD that came with the Treo. Just run the CD...unless you don't have it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    It's on the install CD that came with the Treo. Just run the CD...unless you don't have it.
    I have that.. But I thought they updated it with the latest CNG Update... I have that... Any way to EXTRACT the Docs to Go?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    I have that.. But I thought they updated it with the latest CNG Update... I have that... Any way to EXTRACT the Docs to Go?

I stand corrected.... I cannot find the damn CD that came with my Treo AAAAGGGGGGHHH..

I blew away the original and cannot get the Registration number to get an new copy from Dataviz... Now what??
    Buy MobiSystems office cause it works better anyway. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif That is what I did, anyway.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

MobiSystems crash my treo.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb