Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I will be getting my 650 soon and will need a car charger, a travel ac charger and a case/holster. I noticed on ebay there are products for very aggressive prices especially wrt chargers and little plastic clip type holsters. Anyone have any horror stories or sucess stories they'd like to share?

FTR, I am open to this clip on holster because i bought a beautiful Covertec leather case for my 600 and have been onluy mildly happy with it. I certainly prefer using my treo "naked" vs through leather/plastic.
    "naked"? Now your phone needs clothing?

I bought all my batteries home, car, usb chargers, memory, speakers, & wires from eBay.

I am not sure what kind of horror story you are looking for.
    Yep...I have bought almost everything on eBay. No issues.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    The horror story could be a charger that overcharged the 650 and burned it out or the plastic holster that didn't hold your 650 after the first week, something like that. This is what I am considering:

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/da/94/d5_2.JPG

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/67...cartrahlst.jpg
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm wondering about this too. I know that charging batteries isn't rocket science, but it can still be screwed up if not done correctly.
    I would recommend a holster that holds your Treo with the screen side in. One nice scratch across the screen makes your eBay savings more than moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    I would recommend a holster that holds your Treo with the screen side in. One nice scratch across the screen makes your eBay savings more than moot.
    You know of any holster's out there like that. I need a holster period.
    JB