1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a utility/program that would allow me to rearrange my phone number fields in my Contacts (individually). You see, over the years (since my Pilot 1000) Iíve added thousands of contacts and sometimes the first contact (on top) was the Work number sometimes, it was the mobile number, and sometimes another number. My problem is that if I want to export to Excel, for example, the titles donít necessarily map to the correct entry. Any help would be great. Iíd also pay for this.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplisgh. But, TAKEphONE will allow you to select a default number per contact.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Not sure if this is what you're looking to do, but try this.

In Hotsyc Mgr, goto Custom--->Contacts, select "change"-->Settings-->Advanced. These fields allow you to map the order of your numbers, including custom fields on the right. Hope this is of some help.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies. Let me try to be clearer. You know how each contact had initially 6 entries? For example, from top to bottom I had "Main (#1), Work (#2), Home (#3), Mobile (#4), Fax (#5) and Other (#6).

Well, in some records, like my family categories, their Home number is actually in field #1. Or the Work number is in Field #1 for contacts from my company.

I just didn't want to go through each entry and copy and paste the numbers into their correct fields.
    Thanks for the information about the changes in the Sync Manager.
    I've set up my important fields to be show at first. Now it make's more sense for my needs.
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650