1.    #1  
    Last edited by cdelauz02; 04/19/2006 at 08:34 PM.
    LOL...mine flipped out today too. It ended up corrupting my calendar, and syncing the corruption to my Exchange server (essentially wiping everything clean). Then, it reset and would not turn the wireless mode on.

I'm back to my K-Jam for now...gotta do an XBM through Cingular.
    Did you install any new beta software? Beta software sometimes seems to cause resets. Or maybe you installed conflicting software?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I dont know about most of you guys, but I had tons of problems with GSM treo's. Ever since I got sprint(best move yet) I love my treo 650 and would never trade it for anything. It never crashed on me ever since I got it. I feel like i wasted money on crash pro
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Strange, but my Cingular 650 has always worked fine. Some rep(or maybe it was a customer) tested it and brought it back after 2 or 3 days, and it ended up in my hands and has been loved and also treated me well every since.

At first I was mad when I discovered I got a tested unit. I'm sometimes wary of used, even if only a week. But whatever they did, the bugs were gone.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Likely these kind of things are bypassed by removing the battery for a while and letting it settle down. At least I've heard that's one way to break out of a reset loop.

However, the two reset loops I've gotten into there was no way to do anything.. I could get booted to the launcher, but anything further would crash it. Both times it was the same program doing it. If you want to know, PM me, I don't want to be a ***** and mention it in the forum.
    My buddy's Treo650 started doing that after almost a yr. He went through many refurbs and even a brand new unit before giving up. Cingular is comping him by replacing the Treo 650 with an 8125. Guess if you complain enough they listen. No problems with my 650 so far (knock on wood!).
  8.    #8  
    yea thats the phone i want to get next i have t find a way to get Cingular to exchange it for me.
    After three exchanges, they will.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Likely these kind of things are bypassed by removing the battery for a while and letting it settle down. At least I've heard that's one way to break out of a reset loop.

However, the two reset loops I've gotten into there was no way to do anything.. I could get booted to the launcher, but anything further would crash it. Both times it was the same program doing it. If you want to know, PM me, I don't want to be a ***** and mention it in the forum.
    Did it begin with a "B"? I've heard that about that program, so I was afaid to use it.

Well, my Treo got swapped out. The new one is on the way - thank you Cingular.

I'm itching to get back to it from my k-jam...its WWWWAAAAYYY better for one-handed use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Did it begin with a "B"? I've heard that about that program, so I was afaid to use it.
    Naw, I'm pretty sure he's talking about ChatterEmail. I(and most people) have never had any problems with it, though. LT, I'm guessing you're referring to Butler, right? I used to have BIGTIME problems with that, but it was only in conjunction with RealPlayer. I don't use RP anymore, and I don't have anymore problems with Butler.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    What happened on this "flip out" and how was it fixed?