Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21  
    Geez....

    I wonder if the OP read the manual to see how to turn it on or even how to operate the thing...

    BTW.. my trouble free Sprint/T650 is workin fine today...

    Chuck...
  2.    #22  
    I didnt receive a manual with it, but I did a lot of reading here. With this being my first PDA type phone, its been hard to figure out a lot of things, but now it may be worth a shot after all. Since all of you seem to be so helpful with plenty of feedback. I really do appreciate all of it.
    JB
  3. Supes2000's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #23  
    As with most gadgets, you have "move into" your Treo. Give yourself 10 days, I even suggest not adding any 3rd party apps, and just learn the basic PIM, and phone functions. Don't judge too quikly, take note of the things you "need", don't like and things you love. Then, do some research, post your needs like you have here. I think you'll be surprised, with your Treo if you give it the time it deserves. Then customize it as needed.
    Regards,

    Supes2000

    "His words burned like lamp in the darkness" -- Ecclesiasticus
  4. #24  
    and when you do add apps (if you don't sell it), add an uninstaller and a backup program. Livesavers.

    And my Sprint 650 is doing just fine on its 4th week of life!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  5. #25  
    Uninstally manager with the sandbox is a must for these types of devices.
  6.    #26  
    Now all I have to do is learn how to do the installs of the software thats out there to install on my 650. I guess I'll do some searching and reading when I get home. All I have done so far is Hot Sync some music, and a few videos to my 650. I'm not really sure how to run programs once they are hot synced to my 650.
    JB
  7. #27  
    I am interested in buying it. Please let me know how much you want for it: I am serious. Thank you, Paul.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by impalasscars
    Now all I have to do is learn how to do the installs of the software thats out there to install on my 650. I guess I'll do some searching and reading when I get home. All I have done so far is Hot Sync some music, and a few videos to my 650. I'm not really sure how to run programs once they are hot synced to my 650.
    Just out of curiousity, and don't take this as a flame, but why did you even get this device? It seems you had and still have no idea of it's potential. So...why this one over any other phone?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #29  
    Hello impalasscars,



    This is Kevin from Palm. As you can see, there are many TC members here who are happy to help you get up and running on your Treo. You’ve gotten lots of great suggestions so far. I read that you do not have a manual, but you can download it for free from Palm, here. Look for a link to the User Guide (as well as other manuals) along the right side of the page. You’ll also find links there for troubleshooting FAQs, the latest downloads/updates and a search function for online Support.
    All the best with your new Treo.


    Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  10. #30  
    So Palm DOES monitor this board. Interesting.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Someone in Alabama knows how to use a Treo?

    Or maybe that's what the problem is.

    Roll Tide buddy!
    Lock and Load!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    So Palm DOES monitor this board. Interesting.
    Yes, that must be part of Kevin's job - he is on many boards.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello impalasscars,



    This is Kevin from Palm. As you can see, there are many TC members here who are happy to help you get up and running on your Treo. You’ve gotten lots of great suggestions so far. I read that you do not have a manual, but you can download it for free from Palm, here. Look for a link to the User Guide (as well as other manuals) along the right side of the page. You’ll also find links there for troubleshooting FAQs, the latest downloads/updates and a search function for online Support.
    All the best with your new Treo.


    Sincerely
    Kevin

    Kevin!!! leak some 700P info!!
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    So Palm DOES monitor this board. Interesting.
    Kevins been around for a while.

    Interesting thing is, he becomes more active right around the time Palm is set to do something....

    okay, so that last sentence may not be true, just thought i'd stoke the fires!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Kevins been around for a while.

    Interesting thing is, he becomes more active right around the time Palm is set to do something....

    okay, so that last sentence may not be true, just thought i'd stoke the fires!
    You...my furry faced friend took the words out of my mouth. I was thinking today that I had not seen Kevin post for a long time.

    Kevin...god to see you. Hope things are well at palm. We need you to amaze us with these next few products.


    BTW...shouldn't this thread be in the marketplace forum?
  16.    #36  
    No it shouldnt. I just installed the 1.04 software. I'll let everyone know if it helps. I also just downloaded Volume care. This is awesome. That eliminates one of my problems I had with this phone. Another adventure tomorrow. What exactly does the 1.04 software suppose to do?
    Last edited by impalasscars; 04/17/2006 at 10:00 PM.
    JB
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    So Palm DOES monitor this board. Interesting.
    Proud TC member since Sept 2002.

    Kevin!!! leak some 700p info!!
    Sorry, trim81, but I'm not in that loop. I rely on you all to supply me with the latest rumorshttp://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif

    Interesting thing is, he becomes more active right around the time Palm is set to do something
    Truly, it would be only coincidental. I do stop by here as often as possible.

    We need you to amaze us with these next few products.
    I appreciate that sentiment Dutch, and pass it along at every opportunityhttp://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif


    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  18. #38  
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by impalasscars
    What exactly does the 1.04 software suppose to do?
    1.04 provides some improved memory handling, an improved user interface for multiple call scenarios, and modifies some internal settings for correct access to Verizon Wireless roaming partner networks.


    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  20. #40  
    glad to see you here kevin.

    appreciate your insight
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions