1.    #1  
    Good night,
    After a HotSync if I leave my HotSync Cable on, will it recharge my T650 battery?
    Happy Easter.
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLou
    Good night,
    After a HotSync if I leave my HotSync Cable on, will it recharge my T650 battery?
    Happy Easter.
    TreoLou
    Just the cable? I think there may some laptops like Dells that won't trickle charge, but for the most part it will. But it will be really slow to charge.

And of course you can always buy a sync n' charge type cable.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Insertion.
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650
    are you sure about that ? On my computer, the sync cable does not recharge my battery (and it is not a laptop)
    With the stock cable and the power portion unplugged, it has charged my unit before. The power adapter was in my bed room and the T650 was plugged into the "stock" sync cable which was plugged into the USB. It did charge. I was surprised. But it did it.
    This was on a PC desktop.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    On my computer, the original cable doesn't charge but I just bought a retractable hotsync / charger cable from ebay and it now charges the Treo. I actually see the red light and it turns green when it's done charging.