1.    #1  
    I got home last night around 8pm and decided to turn off the phone portion of my Treo because I didn't want to be disturbed. The battery level was at 90% at that time. I woke up this morning around 6:30am to the sound of the phone alerting me that it was at 0% battery left and that I had only a few seconds to plug in the charger before it shut off. Isn't the battery suppose to last a whole lot longer than that with the phone radio off (like a couple days at least)?

I have had my Treo off the charger before over night with the phone radio on and the battery has never run down as quickly as it does when the phone radio is off.

Any ideas? Bad Battery perhaps?
    There are reports of CDMA phones doing this on this very forum, try searching to see if there were any resolutions on it.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Do you use chatteremail? I know on my GSM model, if I don't unload it before I shut the radio off, it will drain the battery.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar
    Do you use chatteremail? I know on my GSM model, if I don't unload it before I shut the radio off, it will drain the battery.
    I think it may be the Sprint Business Connection software causing the problem. I have it set to push messages to my device and also to auto sync depending on the battery level. So, I guess I will need to disable the auto sync feature when I want to turn Wireless Mode off.

It's interesting that I never ran into this problem with my Treo 600. I would turn the wireless mode off and BizConn never gave me this problem.
    We have seen this on two of our Treo's. In each case, the phones are completely stock except for Sprint's Business Connection. The two people have found that they need to leave the phone or instead of turning it off. xpgeek may be right in that disabling the "push" feature when you want to turn it off may solve the problem.
  6.    #6  
    Yep, my Treo is Sprint stock also except for BizConn being installed. I will make plans on testing this tonight and let you know tomorrow what happens.