Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In my researched to get treos unlocked i have came up with some incrediable Information on how it is done.
    You can try and call lcingular and try to get them unlocked but go thru hell and back. Or pay to get it unlocked.
    Or you could always buy the software and hardwear to do it your self.
    If you need your treo 600/650 unlocked email me at ricosays@tmail.com
    I will be able to help you more than searching the internet...
    If I hadn't read the 233 threads here on TC on this same topic before this I never would have known !

FWIW, I called Cingular and had mine unlocked. I politely requested that they unlock it as my account was in good standing for > 3 months and they responded that an e-mail would be sent within 24 hours with the unlock code. When it didn't arrive, I called back and they had used a dash (-) instead of an underscore (_) in my e-mail address and that's why I bounced back to them. So they gave me the code over the phone. No biggie.

There's always unlockcellular.com for the impatient or ATT peeps.
    Please don't make thread titles like that, or post advertisements.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    kill the spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    kill the spammer
    So violent! Can't we just settle for a little flogging?
    didnt mean kill the guy.... meant the spam thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    didnt mean kill the guy.... meant the spam thread.
    Kill the spammer...I don't mean the spam thread, I mean the guy!!! Slowly and painfully would be prefered.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    well, is not a spammer,i unlock treos for free. I use to do it for money but now that i made my money back i am doig it for free. If anyone needs help with it let me know and i will gladly help
    send you the phone and you unlock it for us?

unless you have a magic code that is universal, i don't think you can be of any help, as all IMEI are independent of each and every unlock code.

no offense....but with 2 posts, i don't think anyone will be willing to send you a $500 treo.
    Is there many people looking to unlock cdma treos?
    I always see gsm but never cdma? what gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_god
    Is there many people looking to unlock cdma treos?
    I always see gsm but never cdma? what gives?
    When people talk of "unlocking", they're normally referring to GSM phones. You want to unlock it so you can pop a SIM card in, and go. An unlocked phone will work with any GSM carrier, depending what SIM card you have.

A CDMA phone can be unlocked, but it's not so easy to switch carriers, in fact it's near impossible, certainly in the US.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    what if i had the answer, would any one be of interest?
  13.    #13  
    i am not asking for ppl to send me treos, i can unlock it without having to have it in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_god
    what if i had the answer, would any one be of interest?

I guess it depends on the question.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSays
    i am not asking for ppl to send me treos, i can unlock it without having to have it in my hand
    Then why not just post the instructions here?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
  16.    #16  
    You need software and data cables, i got mine off ebay. U can unlock it with simply ur imei
    Ok, you don't want money and you don't need the Treo to be sent to you. However, you've posted four times now and somehow you skipped telling us what you do need from us. Why is that?
  18.    #18  
    imei thats it
    imei thats it
    Is there any danger in providing an unknown person your imei? Recently when selling an 8125 on Ebay, one of the bidders requested the imei of the phone before the auction ended. I was hesitant, and ended up refusing to provide the information. Paranoid?
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Is there any danger in providing an unknown person your imei? Recently when selling an 8125 on Ebay, one of the bidders requested the imei of the phone before the auction ended. I was hesitant, and ended up refusing to provide the information. Paranoid?
    The IMEI would be like your phones electronic serial number. It's possible the buyer wanted to check it against a blacklist of stolen devices.

Or...maybe not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast