Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    RicoSays, that's very cool of you to help us get our Treo650s unlocked. If all you need is the imei, then cables are not neccessary. Is it just software running on a PC? How is it done?

Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    The IMEI would be like your phones electronic serial number. It's possible the buyer wanted to check it against a blacklist of stolen devices.

Or...maybe not.

Yeah, the 'maybe not' part is what bothered me.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Everyone who wants their phones unlocked, post your IMEI here.
    Act Now, This Offer can Not Be found in Stores. Do Not Delay, Start Enjoying Your New Unlocked Freedom Today! Ask Your Doctor if Unlocking is Right for You.
    Just call me Berd.
    EDIT: NVM (i posted my IMEI..but now deleted it)

i know this thread is BS anyway. there is no universal magic unlock code.

and frankly, a noob with 4 post counts, i do not think he has an imei generator anyway.

lets lock this thread up mods.
    Last edited by trim81; 04/16/2006 at 03:37 AM.
    Well I bit and sent my IMEI and have received no response.
    hmm....IMEI....sounds too easy...
    -----------------------------
    Adzo
    Treo since November 2003!

Still got the original.....
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I pm'd him/her and they didnt get back to me.
    hmmm. too bad but i dont buy it.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

lock the thread up
    Better yet, delete it
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Everyone who wants their phones unlocked, post your IMEI here.
    Act Now, This Offer can Not Be found in Stores. Do Not Delay, Start Enjoying Your New Unlocked Freedom Today! Ask Your Doctor if Unlocking is Right for You.
    My doctor is out playing golf so I can't ask him. I'm a little overweight. Do you know if it is ok to unlock my phone?
    Places like http://www.gsmphonesource.com can remote unlock the Treo with just the IMEI. I'm assuming that they have the database of unlock codes matched to each IMEI. Its certainly within the realm of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz
    Places like http://www.gsmphonesource.com can remote unlock the Treo with just the IMEI. I'm assuming that they have the database of unlock codes matched to each IMEI. Its certainly within the realm of possibility.

wrong. remote unlocks require you to run their software and place your treo in boot mode.

unless he is a REP from Palm's database and/or Cingular, it aint gonna happen.

There is NO IMEI generator for a Treo 650 -to date.
    he's probably some vato running around with a sidekick trying to make a couple extra bucks. Tmail lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    Better yet, delete it

Gets my vote.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogie
    he's probably some vato running around with a sidekick trying to make a couple extra bucks. Tmail lol.
    You beat me to the Sidekick comment. If the tmail.com addy didn't give it away, the AOL kiddy "ur" and whatnot chitterchat would have... I never did understand why someone with a full keyboard would still type like that *shrug*
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    RicoSays.....what do you say??
    Cingular CSR told me they put an IMEI into some app they have, it runs an algorythm and voilla an unlock code....just like windows authentication.
    Just wondering, when you get the fabled unlock code, how/where is it entered?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSays
    In my researched to get treos unlocked i have came up with some incrediable Information on how it is done.
    You can try and call lcingular and try to get them unlocked but go thru hell and back. Or pay to get it unlocked.
    Or you could always buy the software and hardwear to do it your self.
    If you need your treo 600/650 unlocked email me at ricosays@tmail.com
    I will be able to help you more than searching the internet...
    An easy way around all of the Cingular bruha is to tell them you are leaving the country and need to by that countries SIM Chip while you are gone. I had my Treo unlocked in 5 minutes - no begging required.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12