1.    #1  
    Does Fireviewer work on Prism? Am I downloading the wrong version or something? I'm using the one for Palm OS 3.5 but I can't see any pictures. When I start the program. The screen goes white and I have to do a soft reset.

I've never gotten TinyViewer to work at all...the pictures looked really weird.

Anything let you look at images on a Prism (that doesn't take a huge amount of memory)?

thanks,
    purplemd
    Purple,
    Can't speak directly about the Prism but it works flawlessly on my Platinum so we know it's not an OS issue.

mike
    I have been using Fireviewer to view the Metro Map for Washington DC and have had no problem, save not being able to delete the 3 animated Happy Birthday messages. If anyone knows how to get rid of these please tell me!

I do like to the program. Have you tried deleting it and re-installing it? You may also want to disable all of your hacks (assuming you have some) and then try, then add the re-enable the hacks one at a time. Not sure if that will help but it is worth a try.

Darren
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Darren64
    I have been using Fireviewer to view the Metro Map for Washington DC and have had no problem, save not being able to delete the 3 animated Happy Birthday messages. If anyone knows how to get rid of these please tell me!
    Darren
    From the file listing, hold your stylis down on the Happy Birthday graphic until a menu will pops up.

By the way, Fireviewer works great on my Prism.
    Many Thanks RazorPit. That took care of it. Now I can give Fireviewer two enthusiastic thumbs up!
    Anyone know if they've fixed the problem of not being able to store FV data on a 8MB module?

Anyone else having problems converting .avi movies to fireviewer? On my prism, the video has garbled "scratches" all over the picture. I've tried playing with frame rates but no luck. It's beta so theres no support.
  8.    #8  
    Okay...anyone know how much free ram needs to be available for the program to run correctly? Maybe that's the problem....