Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I want to buy these and use them with my Qtek 9100. Does anyone here use them? Do you think they will work properly on my phone?
    I posted the same question a while back and got no response. So, either they are sooooo good that everyone wants to keep them a secret, or no one has had any strong opinion about them.

There is a review (under Reviews on the nav bar above) for them that sounds good. I went ahead and purchased. Will be glad to post a mini-review here after a few days' use. They should arrive some time next week.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Here's another review. It's the second part of a four part review. The reviewer doesn't like them at all. He prefers the 2-in-1 adapter with higher quality headphones. I went that route based on his recommendation. However, I've found that the 2-in-1 adapter's 3.5mm connector hits the microphone in almost every configuration making phone calls less pleasant. Also, the microphone is a bit anemic and end up having to clip it to my collar to have an adequate conversation.
  4. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I had a poor experience witg mine. Listening to music is fine but the phone side is poor. People complained they could not hear me very well even when moving the mike close to my mouth. Volume was OK but not great. I then bought the palm 2-in-1 and it is much better. Volume is better and mike placement is better.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Ok...I'll pass on them and wait for something else. I just don't have an iPod right now and was hoping my phone could stand-in for a little while.
    I use my Treo as my iPod exclusively. Between SyncTunes and some AppleScripting of my own, I have the full iPod-Synching experience with iTunes. Using the 2-in-1 adapter and a pair of Shure e3c's with AeroPlayer, I also have an excellent audio experience. What I miss, and I do miss it dearly, is iTunes Music Store integration.
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    I had a poor experience witg mine. Listening to music is fine but the phone side is poor. People complained they could not hear me very well even when moving the mike close to my mouth. Volume was OK but not great. I then bought the palm 2-in-1 and it is much better. Volume is better and mike placement is better.
    Anybody try using this with VolumeCare?
    These head phones have a great sound to them and are very comfortable, just don't move walk or even move while using them. I had to play with the button and volume wheel on the cord for over 10 minutes just to get any sound out of it. It's extremely frustrating.
    I'm very suprised that Seido would make such a poor product, especially for this price. I got mine a few days ago and I'm returning it as soon as possible.
    I have to say that this product overall gets low marks - at least on the 3-4 other forums where I have read about them. I was ready to get a pair and then just decided to get a good Sony headset for listening - and just bringing the phone to my mouth should a call come in!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin