1.    #1  
    What do I need to have (the essentials) to use my Treo 600 as an MP3 player?

I have TCPMP but it's been suggested to me that I move to Pocket Tunes so I can use the Treo while listening to music.

What else do I need?

What about headphones? Can I get stereo headphones that also have a microphone in them for phone calls? I assume I can but which one is best?

What about connecting the Treo to the car - do I need to get an adapter for the headphone jack? And what about a cradle - is there a best solution that will hold the Treo 600 and provide power to it?

I know this stuff has been covered elsewhere but I'm trying to get all the info in one place so I can get going and listening to the music.

Thanks!
    -MagicMtnDan
    SoCal

2.    #2  
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    -MagicMtnDan
    SoCal

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMtnDan
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    It depends a little on how you want to use it. If you just want to listen through headphones, get one of seidio's products. If you want the most versatile solution, I think you should get the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter either from seidio or from palm. That way you can hook it up to regular stereo headphones of your choice or hook it up in your car as you would a cd player.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!

Will the headphones be true stereo on the Treo 600? Someone told me "the chipset is not stereo."
    -MagicMtnDan
    SoCal

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMtnDan
    Thanks!

Will the headphones be true stereo on the Treo 600? Someone told me "the chipset is not stereo."
    Pocket tunes is free (not the deluxe version) for treo owners now. If you want to stream music online however, I suggest you upgrade to the DELUXE version. All the other items like STEREO-HEADSETS, CRADLES etc.... can be purchased at SEIDIO
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)