1.    #1  
    I've Treo 650 in which I used the default Blazer web browser with no problems. But all of a sudden, the web browser doesn't work. I've made absolutely no changes to any settings.

Any ideas that I can try or can someone recommend a free web browser that I can download?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Doesnt work?
    can you please explain. A lot of things dont work when it comes to most treos!
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

3.    #3  
    Well, nothing happens after I type in a web address and click the 'GO' button. It's been like this over the last couple of weeks and I've tried many web addresses.
    Are you on Sprint? If you are make sure in Preference/ Network you are using "PCS Vision" and not Sprint Provisioning.
    Did you try a reset?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6.    #6  
    I don't have a "Network" option. This is what I have Options-> Preferences. The Preferences has 3 tabs; "Page", "General", and "Advanced".
    From your launcher application. Choose Preferences then Network