1.    #1  
    Wanting to add Bluetooth to my laptop using a USB Bluetooth adapter. Are ALL of the okay to purchase or do some have issues etc.?
    No, they are not. In my situation, I started off with CompUSAs adaptor and after several hours, gave up. It would pair with the 650, but nothing else. The next day I returned it for a Kensington adaptor and have not looked back. Easy installation and reliable. It allows me to surf the Internet from the laptop, transfer files and hot sync. Ben
    most important is actually the software package with it for drivers....
    coveted is the widcomm drivers
    hated....is the bluesoleil drivers...they work, pairing sometimes works easily....reconnecting later is usually try try again till it works...it usually works...never the first time though...
    bluetooth,bnep,rfcomm,l2cap,hci_usb

Those drivers work perfect every time A few minutes to figure out how to set up the pin and PPP and my Treo was online through my cheapy class 1 dongle off eBay. Gets me all over the house and back yard.
    Anyone ever use the Linksys adapter? The Kensington one looks very good too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!