1.    #1  
    So,

I purchased some tickets some months ago from Orbitz.com. Orbitz changed the ticket information and emailed the changes to me. I noticed that I had put the itinerary into my calendar (or so I thought) and went in to change the information. When I looked at the calendar entries, they were much more detailed than I would have put in (i.e. seat numbers and travel times to the minute) I investigated and found an email entitled "Travel Documents" sent from Orbitz immediately after I purchased the tickets. The beginning of the email said:

"This trip itinerary has been imported into Wireless Sync. When you're online you can view the trip here..."

and a http address is given. The email is from travelercare@orbitz.com[/email].

So evidently, the itinerary was imported. Was (is) this a service provided by Orbitz? I would be surprised if the WirelessSync app somehow scanned the email and decoded the appropiate information.

Now that the information has changed, how is one to import the changes? I had no idea that this was an option.

Any other's with a similar experience or answers?

Thanks,
    I noticed the same thing with my itinerary. In addition to adding a line that said "This trip itinerary has been imported into Wireless Sync", a few entries have also been created on my calendar.

In a way this feels like a nice feature, but it is a little scary as I am not sure how the original message that was mailed to me was modified. Is this a feature of Wireless Sync? This literally means that however the modifications were made, the email message was 'interpreted' automatically.

Has there been any updates on this?
    -K