1.    #1  
    Do Verizon Treo 650s not have VersaMail built into it? I cannot find VersaMail anywhere for 2 different Verizon T650 units. Does it come with any type of free built-in email app that can handle attachments? I was able to find some other email app that appears to be a proprietary Verizon email app, but it seems a Verizon email address needs to be set up...I think. Also, this proprietary Verizon email app doesn't appear to be able to handle attachments from what I can tell. I'm looking for something that is free that is similar to VersaMail that can send and receive attachments. I'm trying to help out 2 new Treo users that have a Verizon unit.

Thanks, CC.
    They do not. They have their own Wireless Sync or whatever its called built in. Versafail can be installed from the CD.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    They do not. They have their own Wireless Sync or whatever its called built in. Versafail can be installed from the CD.
    VersaFail can be installed from the CD?? That's great! Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    VersaFail can be installed from the CD?? That's great!
    Well, its only kind of great. It's still re-Versamail.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    Well, its only kind of great. It's still re-Versamail.
    Yes, I meant "great" as a relative term...as in it's FREE...Great!

Myself, I user ChatterMail and SnapperEnterprise. But some people refuse to pay one cent for any software, no matter how useful.

CC