1.    #1  
    During the past couple of days I have noticed a 10 -12 second "whiteout" every time I try to go into chatter. This happens whether I use the screen icon or the mail button on the keyboard. Has anyone else experienced this? It is exttemely frustrating.
    I'm interested in whether you hear from anyone; I don't have any other reports of this.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I'm interested in whether you hear from anyone; I don't have any other reports of this.

Marc
    I know. You mentioned this when we were working on it over the weekend. The problem went away after we tried the log but it started again today.

Something tells me that I might have to do an uninstall and reinstall chatter
    I had a 'whiteout' while in the message view. I'm not sure what caused it, but when I paged down the message would come back, only to whiteout again after I paged back up. It only did this once, so I'm not too concerned.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  5.    #5  
    Well, I did a hard reset and reinstalled chatter. It seems to be behaving now.

Thanks as always to Marc for his prompt replies to my inquiries both on and off of this forum.