1.    #1  
    When I move Docs to Go to my SD card uside the utility from Dataviz, on the next sync Docs to Go reinstalls to my handheld during the sync. Whats the deal?
    That's strange. I've successfully moved Docs to Go to my SD card without it being reinstalled at next sync. I wouldn't expect the Docs to Go sync conduit would cause the install. You might want to check whether Docs to Go is listed in the Install Tool before you do a hotsync.
  3.    #3  
    where do I find that?
    The Install Tool is one of the applications provided with Palm Desktop and Hotsync. Assuming that you're using a Windows PC, you should find it under Start -> Programs -> Palm -> Install Tool or something like that.

It's the tool used whenever you install a file to your Treo via hotsync.
  5.    #5  
    I have an Install folder under my (user name) folder and they are not listed in there, but they do sync once moved to the card. It never did this before.
    I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it's the Docs to Go conduit that's reinstalling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    where do I find that?
    http://support.dataviz.com/support.srch?docid=13395
    There's always next year!
  8.    #8  
    Thanks but that is exactly what I was doing, then they will reinstall to my handheld from my desktop during the next sync as the final thing before the sync backs-up my handheld
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    When I move Docs to Go to my SD card uside the utility from Dataviz, on the next sync Docs to Go reinstalls to my handheld during the sync. Whats the deal?
    Are you closing the document within DTG (tap the door icon at the bottom of the document window) and then exiting DTG? If you leave the document open and switch to another app or your launcher, DTG will remain in RAM and not be moved back to your card.
    Zane
    Are you sure it is reinstalling the application and not just synching the files ?