1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,
    I've been learning OS X for the past few months and my company is going to name me as their OS X Tiger support guy. I accepted it but I don't have all the IT knowledge like i have with windows.

Can anyone point me to a book or resource that would have this information?

Thanks, Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Although I haven't read any of the books in this series, I've heard good things about them. "Mac OS X: The Missing Manual, Tiger Edition" by David Pogue is the Tiger edition of a book with a very good reputation. I'm not sure if it covers Mac OS X Server.
    Quote Originally Posted by kep
    Although I haven't read any of the books in this series, I've heard good things about them. "Mac OS X: The Missing Manual, Tiger Edition" by David Pogue is the Tiger edition of a book with a very good reputation. I'm not sure if it covers Mac OS X Server.
    I can say from experience that this is a great book. It will get you very familiar with the mac os...mainly from a mid level user point of view, but it does cover deeper items such as using the console and digging into the guts of the os. If youre a power user, this book will be moderately helpful.

I recommend having a copy one way or the other.

And no, my name is not David Pogue