1.    #1  
    I just tried turning on my T650 after driving to work. The green LED was blinking like normal for having a signal... but I couldn't turn it on.

I had left Chatter Email "open" so it would check my SSL enabled IMAP account while commuting to work.

I tried everything to get it to wake up- although in restrospect I could have tried calling it.

I did a reset, and checked the crash log and there was no recent entry.

Any ideas to the cause? If not, any ideas as to what I can do to troubleshoot more effectively in the future? Thanks!
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Have you recently installed any over clocking software, or any software for that matter? Thats what happens to mine when I install PXClocker. The other thing to try is removing and inserting the SD card if this ever happens again, that would wake mine up.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Have you recently installed any over clocking software, or any software for that matter? Thats what happens to mine when I install PXClocker. The other thing to try is removing and inserting the SD card if this ever happens again, that would wake mine up.
    No I don't think I installed anything new, I installed some things AFTER the reset, namely KBlightsoff and LEDOff. But before the "lock up" I can't think of anything. I'll doublecheck.

I didn't know about the SD card trick, I'll try that if it happens again. I was nervous about doing that because Chatter Email is set to store everything there, and that was the last application I had open, so I didn't want to potentially lose data.

Thanks!
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    I used to get this a lot while running chatter.

After all my testing I believe my issue was not chatter itself, but it was an issue with leaving the data connection open all the time, with my verizon phone when the service went back and forth from normal to extended network the phone would lock up. the LED would blink green, but all my calls would go to voicemail and the only think that would wake it up was a soft reset.

I have set up all of my network using apps to disconnect after i use them and i have not had this happen at all since. (about1.5 months)