1.    #1  
    A couple weeks ago, I began to experience a bizarre problem with VersaMail on my Verizon Treo 650: when I delete emails, it crashes and reboots the phone. After several days of trial-and-error, I finally realized that one single email is the problem--every single time I try to delete it, or any group of messages containing it, the phone reboots. I can delete other messages and groups of messages just fine. As far as I can tell, there is nothing special about the offending message; it's not spam, it's not very large, and there are no attachments.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and does anyone know how I can get rid of that darned email? I've deleted it on the mail server but it's still on the phone.
    I would download Filez and then locate the individual Versamail database files and delete them individually. You'll need to reconfigure Versamail and your email accounts from scratch, but that is something you will get use to doing.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    You'll need to reconfigure Versamail and your email accounts from scratch, but that is something you will get use to doing.
    I guess that just confirms my decision to try another email client. Chattermail free trial downloaded!
    Quote Originally Posted by misty-one
    I guess that just confirms my decision to try another email client. Chattermail free trial downloaded!
    Welcome to the darkside
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    My Treo 600 also crashes and reboots when I try to delete any of several copies that I have received of one suspicious-looking email. The email's "from" field reads: <No To>. The Treo now also crashes whenever I try to receive or send email, and I suspect these same emails may be causing this problem too (unless this problem is caused by my grandfathered T-zones, which I had used for email). I have downloaded FileZ so that I might remove these emails, and I have read the accompanying manual, but I can't tell what to do next. Am I supposed to use FileZ to delete an email DB file? FileZ doesn't show one - though it does show an EMailDomainDB (which isn't green like AddressDB, MemoDB or DatebookDB).