1.    #1  
    I know this may make me seem like a complete n00b, but I just had time to sit down and make albums from all the photos/vids I took with my T650... and then I moved them to my 2GB SD card.

I now have almost 11MB free on my T650!! Awesomeness. Previously I had about 3.8MB free, and I know most people on the forums say keep no less than 4MB free... and I really wanted the PDF reader on there that actually works... but the binary is 1.8MB! What a good solution.

So here come my two questions (and I did do a search first )....

1) Is there a way to make the camera/camcorder default to save to the SD card? Would this be a bad thing (the card is obviously slower)

2) Will the pics on the card get synced with the media conduit?

Thanks!
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Yes I save my photos/videos directly to SD card. In the camera application look for "Untitled' at the bottom right corner. If you select it, you will see another "Untitled' right below the first one. This is the card. The photos are saved in DCIM folder in the card. If you make subfolders under this folder in the card, they will show up in the selector in the camera. I found no difference in performances. One big drawback is that the preference to save in card do not survive resets. After each reset you have to change the save location back to the card.

The photos in the cards gets synced with the PC at hotsync time.

Hope this helps.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Another note; there is a menu in PalmPDF which sends all but 400k or so to SD card. Plus you can strip out fonts if you have them on the SD card (that's in the same menu)
    Make sure to swith the default folder for pictures each time you soft boot the phone. It defaults back to untitled every time you reset.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for all the great responses! I learned a lot today.

I now have 12.5MB free on the T650, and until I reset I'm defaulting to "Untitled" on the SD card. Man, you think you explored all your options and preferences, and something like "Untitled" in the corner lies unexplored! Even if I found it on my own I'm sure it would have taken a while to realize the setting is lost on a reset.

One quick question- how do I make sure the fonts are on the SD card? I thought I remember seeing something about that, but I'm not sure.
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum