1.    #1  
    Hi, it's a very bad day for me.
    First, i'm sorry for my english. I'm an italian boy.
    This morning my new treo 650 crash when i try to delete a sms chat. Now, it's continuous rebooting.
    I try to reset it, i try to put off the battery, for 2 hours too, but nothing.

Please help me because i haven't so much money to repair it! I spend all my money to by my treo!

Bye!
    Suggest a warm reset. If that doesn't work, a hard reset. Instructions are in the manual.
    I have a similar problem related to SMS. I think that my chat log was just too full. It crashed once, and when I got the Treo back up, all the SMSs were gone.

However, when I now receive or try to send an SMS it crashes every time. I have even tried a hard reset, but it does not seem to work ....
    A warm reset should solve your problem.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had the same problem last year after installing the AOL client. I had to do a hard reset.
    dengal,

I don't get it!
    U joined in 2003, and just now decided to Post?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    dengal,

I don't get it!
    LMAO...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    KStewart's Avatar FTW.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Frydog

Treo 300 ----> Treo 600 ----> Treo 650 ----> Treo 700p ----> whats next???

www.lostorder.com (Gaming)
    www.big-hump.com (Hashing)
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    dengal,

I don't get it!
    Hahahahahha! Yeah, that's funny
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by frydog
    KStewart's Avatar FTW.
    What exactly does that mean frydog? Sorry, I'm not down with the chat room lingo...
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    What exactly does [FTW] mean frydog? Sorry, I'm not down with the chat room lingo...
    I believe it means For The Win.
    She Knows, Somehow She Knows.
    Maybe she's a Biker Chick
    Just call me Berd.
    if you have a sim card, try removing the sim card, wiping it and blowing into the sim card tray. I had a similar issue, and when i had done this, the problems stopped.
    I was helping my friend's unlocked Cingular Treo 650 with the reset loop problem. I used a warm reset (holding down the Up key and reset) and it could boot up. Turned out there was only a few hundred KB of RAM left. I deleted a ton of junk and everything is fine now.