1.    #1  
    Newb here. Wondering about how to get AIM for my treo 650. Please help...am I even in the right discussion?
    Search for TOCCER, it will only connect with AOL.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sempka
    Search for TOCCER, it will only connect with AOL.
    I don't have aol...
    AIM is AOL Instant Messenger
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sempka
    AIM is AOL Instant Messenger

ok so what do it do bud
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ferchrissakes...

Try Googling(you ARE familiar with Google, aren't you?) 'AIM Treo 650'. I came up with several results. Also, you could make use of the 'search' function of these forums.

Oh, and since you use AIM to communicate, and your 650 uses the Palm OS, it might be a good idea to search in the 'Palm OS Communications' section of these forums. Just a thought.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  8.    #8  
    a few google searches come up. but i was reading the feedback no one seems to like any of the programs. they say it resets to crashes their phone. ill keep lookin though. thanks for your help and let me know if u find anything
    Why don't you demo some of them and see if you have any problems? Some people have more problems than others with particular apps. You could always start with the free ones.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?