Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    David, I guess you missed my latest thread. I was expecting even a smiley....
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=112169
    Hi David,

Thanks much for the kind words. We've received a lot of positive comments about that adaptor.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Foolishly, I thought I'd give it another go, and tried to register for the European site.
    And half way through filling the forms in, I discovered that 'Spain' has been set as the default country with no means of changing it. Brilliant work!

May I suggest you take your web designer/coder out the back and repeatedly slap them across the face with a wet haddock in the hope that he/she will learn some basics of building user-friendly forms?
    Quote Originally Posted by urban75
    Foolishly, I thought I'd give it another go, and tried to register for the European site.
    And half way through filling the forms in, I discovered that 'Spain' has been set as the default country with no means of changing it. Brilliant work!

May I suggest you take your web designer/coder out the back and repeatedly slap them across the face with a wet haddock in the hope that he/she will learn some basics of building user-friendly forms?
    Not a bad idea - but suppose the don't like fish? Seriously, I'm having our webmaster look into the problem as quickly as possible, as I emailed you today. I know that we need to evolve into a more web friendly mode thereby encouraging rather than discouraging purchases. This is a point that we are taking very seriously, and we are considering changing a lot of our infrastructure, but need to make sure that the replacement justifies the cost in ease of use.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    David,

I had sent you a follow up email last week regarding my refund. I have not heard back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12