Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    If I could drill straighter, it would have looked a heck of a lot better!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I would recommend putting some kind of black film or fabric on the inside of the case to hide the color of the Treo poking out of the case. Would look slicker that way I think, less noticeable.
    Neat idea. I'll try it and post a new pic if it looks any better
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    The speaker opening should be a round hole with black fabric inside and metal insert with the palm logo, or optionally a monogram, to "fill the space." Kind of like a car manufacturer's emblem on the car's grill. This would be functional and look classy IMO.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    shadowboxer, it looks good. the black screen idea is good too. If I thought I could get it close to how yours looks, I'd buy a case and do it. But I have NO faith in my drilling skills. lol.
    Here are the pix of the T650 with a lanyard outside and inside the case. I used nonobeez instructions to do the lanyard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I'm assuming that it doesn't interfere with your bluetooth range...is that right? Are there any issues using a headset with the phone in the case?
    I havent had any issues with the BT.

I also wanted to point out that on the packaging it specifically says it will work with all Treo 600's, 650's and 700's. does not specify letters of P or W. I bought the case before the announcement/release of the 700P and thought it was interesting it didnt say just 700W.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Is it normal for this case to only open about 45 degrees?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    More like 70, but yes.
    I trimmed the 2 little tabs inside that prevent the case from opening further. Case opens almost 90 degrees now.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    I trimmed the 2 little tabs inside that prevent the case from opening further. Case opens almost 90 degrees now.
    You can stand up in a chair with armrests with the case open and accomplish the same thing.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Is there room in this case to llllline it with soft material to keep it from scratching?
    _DeusI_Deus@hotmail.com
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    It's already lined with felt.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    MAN! They have them in stock near me but $40!!!! Ouch!
    _DeusI_Deus@hotmail.com
    Thinking of buying this case because I can't wait any longer for the crystal case for the 700p to come out. It's just the price that is holding me back. I like the case though. Just wondering if it's worth the price.
    I got it for like 33 bucks (shipped) at amazon. I think its worth every cent. I just really like the look and feel.
    I've had mine for a few days and it's seriously a sweet case. I needed something that woudln't look dorky or draw too much attention in either business attire or jeans and this case fits the bill. You need to exercise a little care when pulling it out of the case so the screen doesn't get caught in the antenna hole but other than that it's great.
    I get compliments on mine all the time.

I love it.
    There is no spoon.
    So I finally broke down and bought the case at retail price from CompUSA. This case is so elegant looking and I love how it protects my treo. I know that if it accidently drops to the ground my phone wont crack. It seems pretty sturdy and I like how it doesnt open all the way. (dont want my phone popping out when opening from my belt. Very cool. I highly recommend it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    diane
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast