1.    #1  
    Looking for a program to replace memopad, a program similar to what some of the casios come with that will just let me write graffiti and save for later viewing, i had a program called palm draw and it was great but it wouldnt save the memos when i brought them back up all i would get was a blank screen, i have looked everywhere and i have tried diddlebug but i want something more basic

Thankyou
    MJoeM,

Go to PalmGear or Handango and do a search for BugMe and DiddleBug. Additionally, you can directly "doodle" in existing note applications with a hack from TealPoint software call "TealNotes".

Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    Oops... Didn't notice that you already tried DiddleBug. Sorry...
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
  4.    #4  
    diddle bug was ok but i really liked palm draw because it was just a blank screen i could write on and then save or whatever i guess i will just continue to use diddle bug but certainly there has to be a program similar to palmdraw that will work on my prism
    How about SimpleSketch from Synergy Solutions:

http://www.synsolutions.com/software/simplesketch/

Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    what you really need is "memoplus" by handshigh software.

it allows you to attach drawings to your memos and it's built on top of the native palm memo app that comes built in. thus you can make drawings with yr memo app, but still have the advantage of being able to sync your memos with outlook or palm desktop or whatever PIM you're using (althought the drawings don't sync with yr PC, unfortunately). it's awesome. so is "todo plus" which replaces the to do list. check it out. (and no i don't work for them. just good stuff)

http://www.handshigh.com

p.s. i also have "Hand Write" mapped to my calculator button so i can instantly start taking down phone numbers or whatever if i'm on the phone or need 'quick draw' capability...

[Edited by corb on 01-24-2001 at 02:48 PM]
    i CAN spell, i just don't have time...
  7.    #7  
    for some reason none of these programs work correctly on my prism whenever i save a memo and try to come back to it it either only shows part of the memo or nothing at all i think it has a conflict with my Chrome application even when i set chrome to system, has anyone got any of these to work in harmony with chrome?

Joe