1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a program that will let me automatically send sms' to a specific number with specific text?

It would need to repeat as many times as possible for a few hours.

Just looking to influence the results of a certain TV voting show with my large unused sms pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by 155
    Does anyone know if there is a program that will let me automatically send sms' to a specific number with specific text?

It would need to repeat as many times as possible for a few hours.

Just looking to influence the results of a certain TV voting show with my large unused sms pool.
    check this ... SMS Scheduler
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
    search for notifythem.prc it os free
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by cellulonetreo View Post
    Does it work with CDMA? It seems not working for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    search for notifythem.prc it os free
    Can someone post this file? It is not available anymore and I would like to try it. Also comments are welcome.

I`ve been searching for 2 SMS functions without any success

Must work with CDMA
    Have a schedule option
    Have a multiple - group - destination of the same SMS.

Any help?
    MacroPlay Pro will also let you do this. Great app
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    MacroPlay Pro will also let you do this. Great app
    ok, I will tried but I cannot understand how, for example, can I create a macro to send birthdays SMSs automatically, or how can I create 2 or more SMS to be sent later and this macro app choose between them with my Messaging v.2.0 (I will have to create one macro for each new SMS that I want to be sent in a future date?)
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    Notifythem
    Can someone post this file? It is not available anymore and I would like to try it.
    I've been looking (google and here in this forum) where can I find this "old" app but did not find yet. Does someone has a copy that can be posted here to download?
    ok, I will tried but I cannot understand how, for example, can I create a macro to send birthdays SMSs automatically, or how can I create 2 or more SMS to be sent later and this macro app choose between them with my Messaging v.2.0 (I will have to create one macro for each new SMS that I want to be sent in a future date?)
    You can schedule the macro. So, for example, every year on December 1st at 11:00 AM, run the SMS macro.

For the OP's request, he could schedule this macro to repeat every minute at 64x normal speed to stuff the ballot boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    You can schedule the macro. So, for example, every year on December 1st at 11:00 AM, run the SMS macro.
    I'm missing something....
    Ok, my SMS app is Nexter/Messaging;
    I create a SMS and saved it to be send in the future...;
    Then I started the Macro record; I setup to use Nexter and go to the SMS saved. But how to create the "send" command? When I choose that, the Nexter send the SMS imediatly!
    I'm missing something....
    Ok, my SMS app is Nexter/Messaging;
    I create a SMS and saved it to be send in the future...;
    Then I started the Macro record; I setup to use Nexter and go to the SMS saved. But how to create the "send" command? When I choose that, the Nexter send the SMS imediatly!
    After it sends the message, hit the power button. Now the macro is recorded. You will go back to MarcoPlay and can assign a schedule to it. Remember, MacroPlay works with screen taps and key presses. It doesn't perform any actions in the app directly. It just recreates your inputs.
    I've been looking (google and here in this forum) where can I find this "old" app but did not find yet. Does someone has a copy that can be posted here to download?
    OK!! Found here in this forum.

But It did not work until now and crash one time my Treo...