1.    #1  
    Sorry to bring up another thread about the connecting to Verichat over T-zones but I've search all over and wasnt about to find a solution for my problem.

I have a treo 650 and connect am ablt to connect to the internet using Blazer through T-Zones using the proxy setting and Snappermail works fine also..no problems at all. But then I tried using Verichat and it tries to connect and nothing happens after a little wile it says coulc not connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo proxy. I thought it was a probelm with Vericaht but I'm unable to connect to MSN using Causerie. I also seem to be having problems with DirAssit (Error in NetlibSocketConnect()call, result code: 4626) and I've come to the conclusion that all 3rd party software which require internet access dont work.

Has anoyone had problems like this? And more importantly have you been to rectify this? Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by roguecypher
    Sorry to bring up another thread about the connecting to Verichat over T-zones but I've search all over and wasnt about to find a solution for my problem.

I have a treo 650 and connect am ablt to connect to the internet using Blazer through T-Zones using the proxy setting and Snappermail works fine also..no problems at all. But then I tried using Verichat and it tries to connect and nothing happens after a little wile it says coulc not connect to AIM, MSN, Yahoo proxy. I thought it was a probelm with Vericaht but I'm unable to connect to MSN using Causerie. I also seem to be having problems with DirAssit (Error in NetlibSocketConnect()call, result code: 4626) and I've come to the conclusion that all 3rd party software which require internet access dont work.

Has anoyone had problems like this? And more importantly have you been to rectify this? Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Dear User,

Please note that MSN is connecting well using Causerie as we are checking it here regularly. May be it is problem with MSN server.

With respect to DirAssist we are forwarding this issue to our development team. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for reporting the issue.