1.    #1  
    I recently starting using a Trio 650. The battery has a full charge. If I do not use the Trio for a extended period of time, 1-2 hours, the Trio will not wake up by pressing the power button.

The green light at the top of the Trio continues to flash, however I can not power up or receive phone calls.

In this situation I need to remove and replace the battery in order to power up.

Please help.
    What's Trio 650?

If you mean a Treo 650, then it sounds like either a software conflict or a hardware problem. Any 3rd party apps installed? If so, perform a backup, then hard reset. Do NOT resynch anything. Still have the problem? If so, exchange the device. If not, it's software and you'll need to reinstall apps one at a time and test to determine which app is causing your problem.

Good luck.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. Thanks for not tearing me apart because of my "Trio" mistake. I don't have any apps installed yet. I've tried a soft reset and still have the problem. I will try the hard reset next. If the issue continues I will exchange the device.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by clashcityrocker
    Thanks for not tearing me apart because of my "Trio" mistake.
    I admit I thought about it...

Good luck!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    It seems par for the course in this forum. You guys are tough. Hard reset did not work either. Looks as if I have a bad Treo.

Thanks for the help anyway.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clashcityrocker
    I recently starting using a Trio 650. The battery has a full charge. If I do not use the Trio for a extended period of time, 1-2 hours, the Trio will not wake up by pressing the power button.

The green light at the top of the Trio continues to flash, however I can not power up or receive phone calls.

In this situation I need to remove and replace the battery in order to power up.

Please help.
    I had the exact same thing - you'll probably find that a soft reset wakes up the phone, but that's obviously unacceptable.

I tried everything - soft resets, SIM card in/out, hard resets - the lot.

In the end I got a replacement and - so far (touches wood) - the new one has been fine.

Respect for your user name, btw!
    I, too, had to get a second treo as my first one would not work...power up! (My refurbish had to be refurbished...so to speak!) I could tell also, you must a musician to use the work "Trio" instead of "Treo" (ha ha) enjoy the 650, it is an incredible piece of work!
  8.    #8  
    Thanks Everyone. I spoke with my Sprint rep this afternoon. They mentioned that they are aware of this problem and are sending me a new Treo this week.