1.    #1  
    Am I missing something? Is it possible to change the sound and/or volume of the tone when I receive an incoming email? Thanks!
    Prefs>Sound>Mail>Tones... Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. Under Preferences>Sound, I have a choice (under Applications) of Phone, Calendar, MMS, SMS. No Mail option. Am I in the correct place? Thank you.
    Your email app didn't register. What mail app are you using?
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    I'm not sure I understand the question...what would be an example of the email app? I have three separate email accounts all going through Verizon Wireless's wireless sync site (that's where the set up of my account is). I've been sending and receiving emails on my Treo for years.

Thank you for your help.
    OIC. Do a search for wireless sync maybe. Are you using a Verizon T600?
    I have not been able to modify this sound either! Right now my SMS and my Wireless Sync e-mail differently.
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!