1.    #1  
    I keep getting memory errors on the website when i search, so I'm just gunna post here:

-Is there a way to delete "Quick tour" and "Welcome"?
    -How do you IR a document to a IR compatible printer?
    -Is there a way to get txt msgs to pop-up instead of gettin the snowflake?
    -Where is the thread that has the huge list of treo apps?

Thanks!
    You can delete Quick Tour with a custom ROM (a whole other topic there). Not sure about Welcome. I don't delete it since it runs after a hard reset to calibrate the screen.

Not sure how to IR to a printer. I have beamed a file via IR and it worked fine.

My text messages DO pop up, and I didn't find a setting for that in Preferences in Messaging. Maybe someone else can help.

Try the Palm OS Apps forum to find a list of Treo apps.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    My text messages DO pop up, and I didn't find a setting for that in Preferences in Messaging. Maybe someone else can help.
    Disable "Privacy Mode"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    here a couple of good application threads:

HERE

and

HERE .

Also, heres a good place to find lotsa stuff:

HERE TOO
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    and don't forget the

Treo 650 software compatibility list: HERE

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  6.    #6  
    Privacy mode wasnt enabled in the messaging options

thanks for the other links!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    and don't forget the

Treo 650 software compatibility list: HERE

shadow - thanks for that one - I have been looking around here and elsewhere for about 2 months now and have not seen that site mentioned yet.
    you bet
    Nanotechnology Nerd