Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    hello,

Once in a while since i got a jabra jx10, I go to activate bluetooth and it won't turn on. i have to do a soft reset in order for it to stay on after i click "on."

Any ideas?

thanks.
    You ain't suppossed to be turning it on and off. You can save a small amount of battery life by turning T off but not so much that its is worthwhile to be popping it on and off all day. Pick ON and don't touch it again.
    i thought bluetooth would be more user friendly than that... my treo headset sometimes loses its 'memory' of the phone- or s it the other way around, and then have to pair them together again- only after long periods of the headset being turned off.
    wonder if the bluetooth IP address changes after many days?
    Treo 650
    Sony UX-50
    Tungsten T5 (other half's)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    You ain't suppossed to be turning it on and off. You can save a small amount of battery life by turning T off but not so much that its is worthwhile to be popping it on and off all day. Pick ON and don't touch it again.
    Really, I thought BT was a huge battery drain? I've been using Profile Manager to turn it on and off when I am in the car, at work etc.

Thanks or the heads up